Does this image look familiar? It should if you've ever walked through Mills Hall and glanced to your left (or right depending upon the way you entered the building) into President Jan's office. Konte is an Oakland artist and you can check out more of his work at www.kebakonte.com.
Art on Display: Keba Konte
Mills College Weekly
More from Arts & EntertainmentMore posts in Arts & Entertainment »
- Masters at work: Mills MFA artists discuss the show and their inspiration
- Francesca Cipponeri on dreams, diversity in theatre, and Dennis the Menace
- Artist Ava Koohbor traverses the “in-between spaces” of a bicultural experience
- Mills MFA student memoirs queer liberation through music
- QUIZ: Which Tea Shop menu item are you?