The College Administration is in the process of securing funding for a modified program for fostering the development of civic leadership among its students. Although this will not support the full reinstatement of the Institute for Civic Leadership program, it will provide opportunities for students who wish to participate in social justice and civic engagement activities such as service learning. These funds will also help preserve the institutional infrastructure and knowledge necessary for the College to continue its efforts to raise additional funds for a possible reinstitution of the ICL program.
From the Provost on the Civic Leadership Program
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Strangely Sim-ilar: What playing The Sims teaches us about ourselves
- Staff Editorial: Why self-care is like the mathematical constant e
- “Address the facts and figures”: A Northeastern alum’s letter to President Hillman
- Body positivity is wonderful, but we need to think deeper
- My life with Gillian: What houseplants can teach us